In Los Cancioneros Master Chorale, our singers value the friendships we have made, both within our group and with you, the members of our audience and our community.
Did you know that only a portion of our performance costs are covered by ticket income?
Donations from friends like you help us with our scholarship program, theatre rental, a fabulous orchestra and much more, while ensuring that our events remain accessible to a wide range of music lovers.
We invite you to support our group by becoming a Friend of Los Cancioneros. As LCMC is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. We thank you for your generosity and recognize your support in the following ways:
- Adagio ($100 - $249) - Program recognition
- Andante ($250 - $499) - Program recognition and two single concert tickets
- Allegro ($500 - $999) - All of the above plus two tickets to our annual “Laughs for Lyrics” fundraiser
- Vivace ($1000 - $2499) - All of the above plus two season tickets
- Presto ($2500 and above) - All of the above plus a dinner for two with our artistic director, Allan Petker, OR an LC Ensemble performance
For additional information, please contact any Los Cancioneros member,
write to us at P.O. Box 6634, Torrance, CA 90504, fill out our Friend of LCMC form, or
click on the button below.